hello everyone!
So far everything has been great on my trip. I arrived in Thessaloniki, Greece yesterday around 2pm (which is 7am EST). We are staying in a hotel in the city for this weekend until Monday when we move into the dorms and begin our consulting project. The hotel is about a block away from the Aegean Sea, so our view is beautiful and the restaurants along the water are awesome.
Last night we stumbled upon a little adventure that turned out to be a lot of fun. We were chatting with friends along the water and noticed a boat decorated in Jamaican colors. We realized the boat was used for an evening reggae music cruise, so we decided to hop on. It turned out to be a lot of fun, we were out on the water for about a half hour and then it brought us back to the pier.
There was also an orchestra performing outside last night in Aristotle Square (a block from our hotel). At one point, we were passing by and we heard them playing the final symphony from the movie August Rush, which is a beautiful song.
Tomorrow we are going to Halkidiki Beach for the day. I think I might try scuba diving! Thanks for reading, hope all is well back home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that symphony from August Rush!!
ReplyDeleteHope u r having an awesome time. Thanks for keeping us posted back in the States
ReplyDelete